Sunday, July 29, 2012

Two Random Thoughts from this weekend

1.) This is why Crazy Pete is easily one of my most favorite people in this world:

I was out to dinner with a good friend from high school, Erin. We started discussing how much we love oysters. Which led me to talk about my oyster kick with Andrea lately. Which led me to talk about the food and wine festival in Miami coming up in February. Which led Erin to say that she really wants to go. Which led me to talk about Crazy Pete. Which led to this conversation:

Erin: Is he on facebook?
Me: Yeah, but his page is probably set to private. You should just friend request him.
Erin: But, he doesn't know me.
Me: It doesn't matter. I'm like 99.99% positive that he'll accept it.
Erin: Should I say I'm your friend?
Me: You can. But, I still think it doesn't matter.
Erin: Ok.

(38 seconds later...literally)

Erin (Laughing): Oh my God, he just accepted my friend request.

2.) A man walked by us carrying a balloon in the shape of breasts. Both Erin and I thought to ourselves, this probably won't end well. Let this be a lesson to you...here's the result of what happens when you carry a boob balloon through a restaurant with low-hanging ceiling fans.


No comments:

Post a Comment